Tuesday, November 30, 2010

12 Days of Christmas - Day 6

Good morning!

Today is day day 6...we re half way through our videos!  I hope they have inspired.

This gift idea is for one of those times when you are running out the door and you have 10 minutes to create a gift.  I used a small tin I had on hand that I got from Michaels quite a few months ago.  Some non-traditional Christmas papers that are from Basic Grey's Nook and Pantry.  I love using papers from different paper packs that they weren't created for.

Enjoy!




Happy Creating and many blessings,

Mary
Sharing the Love:  But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in and confidently rely on the loving-kindness and the mercy of God forever and ever. Psalm 52:8

3 comments:

Maria Matter said...

adorable tin Mary! I think I have some of those...somewhere in my stash! lol
Thanks for the inspiration hun!
hugs & blessings!

Chrisd said...

Just a other sweet gift idea! Thanks a bunch.

Chrisd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.