Sunday, November 28, 2010

12 Days of Christmas - Day 5

EDIT: Woops...I posted this a little early, this wasn't suppose to have been posted until tomorrow morning. LOL!  Well enjoy a day early.

Good Morning!

Today is Day 5 and we are making a quick tag picture book that would be perfect to give to the grandparents and aunts and uncles for Christmas gifts.

I used the Jolly by Golly papers that I had left over from my stash.  Some Large Shipping Tags from my Etsy shop.  Lot's of buttons and other embellishments from my stash as well.

It went together fairly quickly.  It would have gone even quicker if I had a tentative plan or sketch.


Enjoy!


I hope you are inspired to create a mini tag book for your loved ones this holiday season.

Many Blessings,

Mary

Sharing the LoveGive praise to the LORD, proclaim his name; make known among the nations what he has done. 1 Chronicles 16:8

3 comments:

Chrisd said...

So very sweet Mary. I know she will treasure the gift!

Anonymous said...

good shared moejoedesigns.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

that was a good thing moejoedesigns.blogspot.com