Wednesday, November 24, 2010

12 Days of Christmas - Day 3

Good Morning!

For today I have created a card that holds your favorite hot drink or chocolates.  I hope that you are inspired!  There is a two part video today. =)

I used an image from Stampavie that Mo Manning drew called Siku and Shiya. There are many stores on-line that carry this clear stamp.  Mo Manning is now at Stampingbella! (Ok has been or a while now...) I have a long wish list. LOL!

NOTE:  There will be no videos tomorrow, Thursday, Nov. 25, due to it being Thanksgiving!  I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!  I am so blessed and thankful to God for all that he has given me.  We serve a great and mighty God!

 Part One:


Part Two:




Have a wonderful day!

Many Blessings,

Mary

Sharing the Love: Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. Psalm 100:4

2 comments:

Maria Matter said...

this is fabulous Mary!
thank you for all the time you put into these videos, very inspirational!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
hugs & blessings!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Thanks for the video - it makes sense watching you make it step by step! Now I know about the little measuring tape piece! Thanks for all the info - can't wait to see what the rest of this week and next week brings!

Chris R. from Iowa