Monday, November 22, 2010

12 Days of Christmas - Day 1

Edit: There was a problem viewing this video and it's all fixed now. =)


Good morning!  Welcome to the 12 days of Christmas gift giving goodness.
Over the next 12 days I will be posting a video each day.   Whoo Hoo!

The purpose of this series is to inspire you to create thoughtful gifts for your friends and loved ones this holiday season by using what we already have in our stash.  My friend in St. Louis calls it "Shopping" your stash.

I don't know about you, but I have a ton of papers, embellishments and tools that go unused, because I have so much!  (LOL!)  I know that there are a few of you that are in the same boat as me. (LOL!)
This year our family is having a "Handmade" Christmas and that is what inspired this series.

I am featuring some items from my Etsy shop.  But like I say in the video....that this is not the focus of these videos.  Of coarse I'd love my customers...(LOL!)  But the series is to inspire you to use what you already have.

With all of that said...here is the first video:



I hope you enjoyed and were inspired.  The videos do get better and better. =)

Many Blessings,

Mary

Sharing the Love:  I always thank my God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus. For in him you have been enriched in every way—with all kinds of speech and with all knowledge. 1 Corintians. 1:4-5

6 comments:

Summite said...

I don't know what is going on but I can't watch your video. It says that I need to be a friend of yours to watch it.

Mary Duffek said...

Summite - Thank you for letting me know. I had to change a setting and it should be good to go! Blessings!

Maria Matter said...

great video Mary! I'm going to be watching closely, I need some fun inexpensive gift ideas! Thank You!!!
hugs & blessings!

Shawna said...

Great video Mary! Looking forward to seeing the next 11. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Chrisd said...

Awesome Mary... Just loved it all and can't wait to see what's next!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the video Mary! I am so excited to have some of your fun things! The bag topper is so cute. I want to make some little cards for a present for a friend and they should just fit in one our your envelopes. Thanks for the step by step approach! I hadn't really thought about using that type of envelope for the cards and that will make it even cheaper for me to mail and not worry about a box getting crushed etc. Thanks again! Can't wait to see the other 11 days.

Chris R. from Iowa