Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sugar Creek Hollow Saturday



Here is this weeks Sugar Creek Hollow challenge card.   Our challenge this week is to use lace.

I used a lace background stamps, crochet lace and a doily.  Along with some Chalkboard glimmer mist.
The Ribbon is from Sugar Creek Hollow - the color is Robbins Egg.


I did a quick video showing you how I created the card above.  I hope you enjoy.



Make sure you check out the uber talented Designs Team and their beautiful creations to get your creative juices going.

Tracy (Owner)
Josline
Kelly
Donna
Gunn
Renee
Joni
Stephanie
Sharon
Julie
Heidi
Dawn
Cec

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,
Mary

Sharing the LovePraise ye the LORD. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. Psalm 106:1

15 comments:

stephanie said...

This is beautiful.

Heide said...

Mary,
So Easy yet FABULOUS! I love all you layering and all the extra you have added to the frame. Fantastic video too!

Cec said...

Mary, this is so sweet and blue and brown are a favourite colour combination of mine. I love how you have created the frame and the doily is such a special added touch.
Hugs!
Cec

Donna Moore said...

Hey Mary,
Another big thanks for the tut, loved watching and learning!! Your card is such a beauty, it has such a wonderful vintage feel!! Great job!!
hugs
donna

jonim52 said...

Hi Mary,
Love the way you framed the image. Can you tell me if you have an easy way to paste the links in your post without typing and linking each one individually. Thanks, Joni

Sharon Basel said...

This is so pretty Mary - what a flair you have! I just love the layers on this and the unique colors for a Christmas card. Your video is great too!

Primitive Paper said...

Mary, this card has such a unique look about it. I love your style!!! The lace and ribbon are just the perfect compliments.

Julie said...

Gorgeous card Mary! The colors are beautiful. Love the doily.

Hugz,
Julie

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow! This is gorgeous, Mary! Thanks for the inspiration. I bought this image and can't wait to give your sketch a try!

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

I love how simple this is yet still so eyecatching! The color combo is beautiful.

martita said...

wow... feels like winter and Christmas here...
can't wait to see more cards!

marsha said...

Mary, this is fabulous! I love how you framed the image and this looks exquisite with the doily! I just love the technique and i'm going to sit down and watch your tutorial!
Hugs,
Marsha

Nancy said...

The crinkle ribbon is gorgeous!! I love the blues!! Wonderful job!!

Dawn Edwards said...

Mary your card this week is Fabulous. I love the color choices and layout! What a great Holiday Card.

Gunn (MsPlum) said...

Hi Mary!
This is very pretty! Lovely colros and great showcasing of the image!
Hugs
Gunn