Saturday, October 02, 2010

SCH Christmas Blog Hop










Good morning and thank you for joining us here at Sugar Creek Hollow   for our Christmas Blog Hop.  We are going to play the "Secret Word" game today.  You will need to collect a letter at each blog and then post your answer at the last stop.

We will be awarding a $25.00 gift certificate to one lucky winner!

I am sharing with you today one of our SCH Christmas Digi Stamps entitled:               


"Silent Night"













I chose to create a tag for this weeks Blog hop.   I went with the beautiful  "Silent Night" image.  I mean seriously how beautiful!  Tracy does all the work for us.  She creates these wonderful vintage collages...so all we have to do is print, color and add embellishments if we'd like.   As you can see I kept mine fairly simple. 


For my snow I used some Martha Stewart Glitter.  Yummy!   I used some Brown crochet lace and Sugar Creek Hollow's yummy vintage country crinkle ribbon. The color that is used is called "Wheat Grass".



If you have figured out my secret letter, leave me a comment and move on to  Marsha's Blog.  She has the next letter for you.  If you have arrived at my blog first, you will need to start at the beginning to get all of your letters in order. 
Start Here:  Tracy's Blog Primitive Paper



Thanks for stopping by today and good luck!!!


Many Blessings, 


Mary



28 comments:

Tink said...

Found your letter.
Beautiful Card!

Heide said...

This is so lovely! When I saw this I got so very excited, it is such a pretty image,

marsha said...

Mary this is fabulous! I just adore this image and I love your color treatment! Great idea to make it into a tag!
hugs,
Marsha

MiamiKel said...

Hi Mary, I agree with Heidi, I was sooo excited to see this beauty of a digi and love what you've done with it! Such a wonderful creation in the most beautiful hues .... wonderfully done! Have a blessed weekend!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Oh My!!!! This is absolutely stunning!
and I found your letter. Ü

Denise said...

What a stunning tag! Gorgeous with the sparkle. Love the ribbon treatment and added buttons. Nicely done!

Nancy said...

Wow, a scene that could easily fit insided a snow globe...I love it!! Amazing job!

Ms. Jen said...

So pretty! I love all the sparkles. found your letter n

stephanie said...

Mary this is stunning. Love the look.

Gunn (MsPlum) said...

Gorgeous tag Mary! Love the warm color and the vintage look of it.

Hugs
Gunn

Dawn Edwards said...

Wowzer this is a stunning Tag.

Cec said...

What a gorgeous tag. I love the blue and brown combination. The lace is fabulous and the glitter is a great added touch.
Hugs!
Cec

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

What a beautiful tag. I love the cream and brown together as well as the sparkley snow.

Donna Moore said...

Hi Mary,
I didn't even know we had this image, I agree it is beautiful but more importantly you have turned into a gorgeous tag!! I love the vintage look, the distressing and the lace, awesome job girl!!
hugs
donna

Megan said...

Beautiful tag Mary! I love the golds and browns. The buttons are a very nice touch.

newfiecrafter said...

Stunning tag love the softness vintage feel. The secret letter is N
Marilyn

Sharon Basel said...

Mary this is absolutely gorgeous! The glitter you used glistens like fresh snow. Your button accents are darling with the lace and the antique feel of this tag. Totally fabulous!

Primitive Paper said...

Hi Mary. Sorry for my delay in getting over to see you today. I have been up since the crack of dawn with a church bazaar. I am in love with this tag. What have you colored the little village with? Almost looks like smooch. Just a great look for this little rustic digi. Thanks so much for your inspiration. Blessings, Tracy

Patti P. said...

I adore this image and your soft colors really set it off. Beautiful project. TFS

Joseline said...

THIS IS OUTSTANDING!! I just love what you did with this digi. This is a great gift! I will have to try this some day!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Hi Mary, This tag is absolutely gorgeous. Love that wonderful Christmas image and your awesome accents! Miss you!

MrsK said...

This is such a gorgeous tag im totally in love with it! hugz xx

Lisa Atha said...

Wow, this tag is gorgeous! Simply beautiful!

Lisa

Carol said...

Such a lovely card. Love your lace and pretty accents. So Nice to be viewing Christmas cards for inspiration at this time of year.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}

Chrisd said...

This is one wonderful tag and of course great image.Your extra details really pop your work!Found your letter on with the hop.

Julie said...

Mary - Just gorgeous! I love all the embellishments. So beautiful.

Hugz,
Julie

lovetocraftbetty said...

Beautiful card! Found your letter too!

GrammaR said...

Mary, your tag is stuNNiNg, as Normal! What is sNow without shiNe? I thiNk I have your letter.