Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Monday



I hope you had a wonderful weekend!  We did.  I made this card for a friend and colored the flowers with my Copic markers.   Love how it turned out.

NOTE: I will be issuing another challenge this week either later today or tomorrow.  It will be easy and fun with some yummy blog candy so I hope you have a chance to play along.

Blessings and Hugs I need to get some homework done.

Mary

Sharing the Love:  The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.  Proverbs 18:10


Deets:
Stamps:  Friendship Jar and Friendship Jar Fillers and text background (PTI)
Ink:  Dark Chocolate (PTI), Vintage Photo TH Distress inks and Copic Markers
Accessories:  Twine, label die

1 comment:

Joseline said...

Wow! This is a gorgeous card! I love it!