Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A few updates

Hello!  I seem to be MIA. LOL!  This week is Mid-terms.  Fun stuff!  I am loving my classes and so excited for the opportunity to be in school.

I have been creating and do have some fun cards to share with you....hopefully by next week.
I received two Kraftin Kimmie stamps and soooooo love them!  I have been able to color and coloring is my stress reliever.   Give me a couple of Copics and a cute image and as soon as the ink hits the paper....life seems to get  a little simpler.  Mixing colors, highlighting and shading....it's all GOOD!  LOL!  Seriously works for me.

Here are links to the two stamps that I received.  The DT is awesome at coloring these images...Loads coloring of inspiration.

Goldilocks  (isn't she cute?)
Marie Antoinette  (love her!)

Now all of these adorable images that I've colored needs to be added to my cards and then I'll have more to share.

I do need to go and study. LOL!!!

Blessings,
Mary

1 comment:

Chrisd said...

Keep on with your studying girl...we are waiting for you when you have the time!Hugs from Michigan.