Friday, October 29, 2010

Fabulous Friday



Good Morning!  Today we have a two part video for you today.  I created a card using a digital stamp from Sugar Creek Hollow.

In this video I show you how to use Liquid Applique to add some fun texture to your images.  I hope your enjoy!


Part One





Part 2




Thanks for stopping by today and have a fantabulous weekend!

Many blessings,

Mary

Sharing the Love: All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of the Lord stands forever.  1 Peter 1:24

2 comments:

Maria Matter said...

adorable card Mary...I really like the 'country' style of this one with the distressing and textured sheep!
hugs & blessings!

Thanks for stopping by my blog with your sweet comment! I'm certainly having fun with your crinkle ribbon!

Primitive Paper said...

OK...how did I miss this cutie pie? Fabulous video but even greater texture achieved on that sweet little sheep.