Friday, October 08, 2010

Fabulous Friday



Today I created a cute ornament, tag or card front piece using some Digi stamps from Sugar Creek Hollow.    I love how it turned out.

I did have a little technical difficulties....towards the end my battery died and I didn't know....




Hope you have a fantabulous weekend!

 NOTE:  I will be adding a few new items to my Etsy shop later this weekend.  So excited!

Blessings,

Mary

Sharing the Love:  The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.  Psalm 18:2

5 comments:

Crystal said...

WOW Fantastic card and design!! BEAUTIFUL!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

how cute!

Chrisd said...

Great project. I love how you explain your thinking/planning process in the videos. Thanks so much!

Primitive Paper said...

OUTSTANDING. Cannot wait to put this on the blog!!!

martita said...

wow, you're having your own vid! gonna subscribe that moment! that's fantastic :)