Monday, October 11, 2010

Blog Challenge

The Challenge:
Make a card or project using....
- Doily
- Buttons
- Thread or something crocheted

Easy peasy lemon squeezy, right?

Here is my card for the Challenge.


You have until Saturday,  October 16, 2010 by midnight to submit your card or project.  On Sunday I will randomly draw a winner.

Please share this challenge on your blog to spread the word.

The prize:
Small glassine bags (25)
Med. glassine bags  (25)
Doilies (25)
Brown and White bakers twine (25 yds)
Red and White bakers twine (25 yds)
Lg. Manilla tags (10) 
Unity Christmas Itty bitty stamp


This prize package will give you a jump start on your Christmas packaging and card making. =)
________________________________________________________


I asked my sweet friend Nancy from Inkcicles to join in the fun and she created a stunning card to help get your creative juices flowing.


Here is the outside of her card.  Isn't this gorgeous?  I love how she used the doily in the corners, her flowers and love the colors.  This is one of my all time favorite color combos.


Her is the inside of her card. I mean seriously!  So pretty.   Nancy has inspired me to use doilies in a new way.

Thank you so much Nancy for playing along and giving us some uber inspiration!  Blessing to you my friend.

______________________________________________________
Well that is it for now friends.  I hope you play along and can't wait to see all of your creations.

Many Blessing, 

Mary


3 comments:

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

Oh my! Your card is too cute! I LOVE IT!!! That snow pops and those eskimos are too much!

:-)

Chrisd said...

Both of the cards are so lovely. I hope to join in on this one.

Primitive Paper said...

Mary, I never used a doily on a card until I started watching your tutorials. Now, I just love them and use them weekly. I even found some metallic ones in gold and silver. Thanks for the inspiration.