Monday, September 06, 2010

Thankful Friends



I found this new Hero Arts set at my local SBS and just love it!!! I mean how totally cute are these little people?

I colored them with my Copic markers and used the small leaf and acorn stamps that are in the set to create the background.

We have had a wonderful day and I have been creating more fun things for my Etsy shop that I will post tomorrow.  Can't wait to share with you.

The boys are calling my name, so this will be a uber quick post.

Blessings!!!

Mary

Sharing the Love:  Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you. Phillipians 4:9

2 comments:

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

Totally cute Moe!
:-)

Chrisd said...

So very sweet! Just love the background stamps too.