Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Live, Laugh, Love



I had to make a bunch of cards last night.  This was what I came up with and I'm loving it!  So super simple.

I love the new Basic Grey - Wander collection. All the blues, greens, yellow-oranges and red make me so happy! LOL!!!

The middle apple is popped up on some foam.  The green card stock is from Gina K Designs, Apple Green.  It's such a yummy color and goes really well with the Basic Grey stuff.

Blessings and thanks for stopping by!

Mary


Sharing the Love:   Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer and petition ([b]definite requests), with thanksgiving, continue to make your wants known to God.  Phillipians 4:6

2 comments:

Crystal said...

CUTE LOVE the apples what a fabulous cas design Mary!

Shawna said...

Love this CAS card Mary!