Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Life is a Journey


I love, love, love this image from Sugar Creek Hollow.  The balloon is perfection.  I colored the basket with my Copic Markers and used some October Afternoon - Fly a Kite paper for the balloon itself.  Then I added some shadows to the balloon with my Copics.  

The background behind the balloon was colored with Copic too and then splattered with some turquoise glimmer mist.

The blow is made from some vintage lace (1950's) that I found and I had to use it.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Blessings,

Mary

Sharing the Love:  “Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground.”- Psalm 143:10

5 comments:

Heide said...

Mary,
this is such a cool card! I love that you cut the top of the balloon free of paper, you get the feeling of floating in the sky.

Carla aka scrappypug said...

So beautiful!

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

LOVE your card Mary!
:-)

Chrisd said...

What a great card!Off to visit Sugar Creek Hollow.Hugs from Michigan.

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

Polka dots are my FAVORITE. I love how the paper you chose looks with this stamp. Very cute.