Monday, September 13, 2010

Good Morning! (Blog Candy)

Happy Monday to everyone!!!

I am sorry that I haven't gotten to the video this weekend like I had planned.  I will make sure to do a double video post this week.

But I did mention some blog candy.....I haven't forgotten.


What I have up for grabs is some Ranger Distress Stickles - Rock Candy (My all time favorite distress stickles....when it dries it has the look of the german glass glitter.  Soooo cool!)














I also have some Websters Page 6x6 papers to share with you from these two collections.  A totoal of 20 sheets.  They are soo yummy and vintage. I love these papers because they are double sided and that's hard to find in 6x6 size. Plus it's just all around yummy vintage goodness. 



I will be thowing a stamp set in there too....I just have to make up my mind which one. (LOL!)


DETAILS:

-Tell me one of your favorite fall memories.
-Please leave one comment per person by  the Friday, September 17, at midnight. 
-On Saturday I will draw a name and post the winner on my blog.

8 comments:

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

What a yummy blog candy Mary! I totally love your style!

:-)

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

My favorite fall memory is of my son and nieces. We went for a walk in the park and it turned out to be a mini photo shoot, a frolic in the leaves, and a ton of laughs. That was about 12 years ago.

Yvonne Russell said...

One of my favorite fall memories was seeing huge expanses of glorious fall foliage for the first time on our first US family road trip through Georgia.

We live in a sub tropical area of Australia - not cold enough for fall foliage. We especiallly planned the timing of our trip to coincide with the fall foliage and it was every bit as spectacular and beautiful as we'd hoped.

The kids loved playing in the leaves and feeling them underfoot. For me, it was all about the different shapes, shades and hues and the trees lining both sides of the road for miles and miles. Fabulous...

Thanks for inviting us to join in the fun with this generous candy.

Kelley said...

Fall always starts with field burning. (Farmers burn the waste straw after harvest.) However, burning is now banned but will always be a favorite memory. Fall just isn't the same. :(

Janet said...

oh how fun - thanks Mary for giving us a chance to grab some great candy. My favorite fall memory has to be when our kids were young and would rake up the leaves and then take a flying leap into them :) It always made me laugh - they had so much fun. I think this is a memory I'm going to have to renew this coming fall - thanks

Janet

Shawna said...

Selecting a pumpkin with my grandchildren for the first time. Their bright, happy faces and excitement was so contagious. It had just rained a few hours before and the air was full of that 'First rain of the season smell", The leaves were still pretty, mostly gold but with some glorious burgundy on some of the young oaks and it was just a wonderful day spent with my wonderful grandbabies.

Primitive Paper said...

Ooohh..I don't have any of this paper so I HAVE to enter this candy give-away. My favorite fall memory was the HUGE "Hallelujah" party my church would throuw as a Halloween alternative. I loved seeing all the booths and craft fair items. A big hot dog roast at the end of the night..so much fun! This is a great prize you are offering Mary. Thanks for the chance to enter. Blessings, Tracy

Anonymous said...

This is a helpful suggestion.. :)