Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Belated


I made this gift for our nieces Bday.  It's late....I know, I know, I'm a mean auntie...but we didn't mean for it to be late. LOL!

Front:
I used a notebook that I covered with some De Lovely paper from Cosmo Cricket.  I used some of my ribbon (Moe's ribbon), a doily that I sprayed with some ubery yummy Turquoise Blue glimmer mist.  I also used some of the little Cosmo Cricket stickers....they are sooo cute!

Inside:
I made a little library card pocket and a tag.  Added more ribbon and some stickles to the circle that is on the tag.

Back:
I added the three papers on the back to finish off the book.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Have a super Splenderific day!

Mary

Sharing the Love:  But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,  Ephesians 2:4


No comments: