Thursday, August 26, 2010

Happy Thursday.....


Sorry that I've been MIA.  My classes started this week and it's wonderful.  But I need time to adjust to my new schedule. =)  Thank you for your patience.

I created this card using a FREEBIE from Sugar Creek Hollow.   Yummy!

I used some uber yummy Glimmer mist, Turquoise Blue...it's my all time favorite color at the moment.  I used a Copic marker to go around the edge of the image.  It's only slightly darker than the glimmer mist.

Well I need to go and record the video for tomorrow.  (LOL!)  If you have any suggestions as what you'd like to see, please share with me. =)

Have a great evening!

Many Blessings,

Mary

Sharing the Love:  The LORD on high is mightier than the noise of many waters, yea, than the mighty waves of the sea.  Psalm 93:4

3 comments:

Shawna said...

Beautiful card Mary and that color IS yummy!!!!!

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

So beautiful!
:-)

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wowza, Mary! This is gorgeous. What amazing colors!