Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Floating by to say...


Hi!  Good morning, how are you this fine wonderful Tuesday?  We are doing well. I have been creating a lot of cards and altered projects the past few days and I will have lots to show you in the next couple of weeks. 

We have tons of Birthday's in the month of August in our family and my youngest son's B-day is just around the corner too.  He's so excited and keeps asking me what I bought him. LOL!  It's so cute how he tries to weedle and bribe the info from me.

Deets:
Stamps:  Sugar Creek Hollow Digital Stamp - Hotair Balloon, CHF Text background.
Paper:  October Afternoon - The Thrift Shop
Ink:  Copic Markers (E25, E27, E29), Distress Inks - Atq Linen & Walnut stain.
Accessories:  Moe's Ribbon, crochet lace

Thanks for stopping by today!

Mary

Sharing the Love:  The LORD on high is mightier than the noise of many waters, yea, than the mighty waves of the sea.  Psalm 93: 4

5 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Congratulations, Mary! I see you are now designing for Sugar Creek Hollow. I just love this amazing SCH image. Love the paper piecing and fabulous design! You really showcased this image to its best advantage! And the crinkly ribbon is to die for!! Amazing work. It has been a pleasure getting to know you and working with you. I'll be stalking your blog to see your wonderful creations. Please stay in touch... And thank you so much for your support!

marsha said...

Mary, this is a fabulous card! I love the paper piecing and this looks great with your DP!

Hugs, Marsha

Primitive Paper said...

Oh GIRL....so fab and retro looking. I love this paper you have used and the brightness of the balloon.

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

I love Sugar Creek Hollow too! Big HUGS to you! :-)

Awesome card!

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

This is so pretty. I love the how the yellow paper pops against the craft background. Super job!