Monday, August 02, 2010

Finally the Video. =)

Good Morning!  I finally made the time to get this done. =)  Things went from slow and easy to mach speed in just mere moments.  I wasn't prepared for life to begin moving so quickly again.  (LOL!)

My computer is still trying to be fixed.  My friend's hubby is able to get all my files off my hard drive...but I think the computer can not be restored...   .=(  So sad.... I am thankful that I have my mom's computer to use until I get my Mac book pro this September.   Can't wait!

Ok without further a do...


I don't know about you?  But I tend to be on the cheap side when it comes to some card making supplies.  I seem to go through envies like nothing.  In the video I share with you what I do from time to time.  LOL!

I hope you enjoy this video and I will be back later this week another .svg file. 




Blessings to you!

Mary

Sharing the Love:  Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right, persevering, and steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10 (AMP)

No comments: