Friday, August 27, 2010

Fabulous Friday




Here's today card.  I used papers from Webster's Page, a retired Cornish Heritage Farms stamp set called Domestic Love.  I colored the image with Copic Markers and added a few new embellies to the card.  Like the mini kraft tickets and clothes pins.  Too fun! 



Hope you enjoyed.  Talk with you soon.

Don't forget about the Stamps that I for Sale.  Click HERE.

Blessings,

Mary

Sharing the Love:  Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

3 comments:

Chrisd said...

Love the vintage feel on this card. Thanks again for the stamps i bought. They are great!Hugs from Michigan.

Joseline said...

This is really pretty!! I love those webster pages!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Another great creation, Mary! Love this fresh, fun design!