Friday, August 20, 2010

Fabulous Friday

Thanks for your patience.  It's been a crazy busy week.    School begins in a week for me and in two weeks for my boys. 

I am working on some Doodle Pantry images...so I'll be posting a card tomorrow using the newly released Doodle Pantry images.  Check our Laurie's blog and The Doodle Pantry store.


Today's video:





I used Sugar Creek Hollow images for today.  I printed the image on velum paper.  

You can use a lot of different paper materials to print digital images, as long as your printer can run the paper through without a problem.  I have a much, much, much older printer and I can only print on 80lb paper or lighter, so at times I'm limited.  But the newer printers don't have problems with printing 110lb papers, heavily textured papers etc. 

Also if you have a laser printer, you can run your watercolor paper through the printer and then watercolor your image without out any worries of your printed image running.

I take my 110lb paper and watercolor paper to my local fed ex - printing store and pay $ .09 a sheet to have it run through the laser copy machine or printer.   For me the cost is minimal and I print 10 - 20 sheet for only a couple bucks.   That's cheaper than purchasing a new printer.  (LOL!)

Well I hope you enjoyed this weeks video.   Look for the Doodle Pantry cards this weekend.

Blessings!

Mary

Sharing the Love:  Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

1 comment:

Primitive Paper said...

OMGoodness..I love this Mary. I am going to make up some of these tonight...I can see where having these on hand would be great!