Saturday, August 21, 2010

Doodle Pantry


This is a part of the new release that came out yesterday from the Doodle Pantry.  Yippie!  There are sooo many adorable and beautiful images that are in this release. You won't be disappointed.

I have more projects to share with this release and will share those with you in the coming days.

My approach to this card was uber simple.  I am going to use these as thank you cards for someone who has been helping with all of my computer issues.  I am so thankful.  So I wanted the card to be simple and masculine.  I hope it's not tooo simple. (LOL!)

Thanks for stopping by today!

Blessings,

Mary

Sharing the Love:  “By day the LORD directs his love, at night his song is with me— a prayer to the God of my life.”- Psalm 42:8  (NIV)

3 comments:

Joseline said...

Very nice card, Mary. Perfect for a masculine card.

Laurie Wilson said...

Heehee, too cute Mary! I like your awesome CAS layout and the coloring.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Adorable Mary! Love the CAS design!!