Sunday, July 11, 2010

We're Home

Good evening!

We are back from our little vacation and it was a blast!  I came home to find that my computer quit working.  UGH!  (LOL!)  I was checking my email and my computer shut down and began to beep.  I am not sure what happened.  

My friends husband is working on my computer for me.  That's a HUGE blessing!  And I am thankful. 

I do have my mom's computer....but none of my artwork is on her computer.   So I am downloading some "trial" software on her computer and then I should be able to not have my design work interrupted.  I do have a few graphic design jobs that I need to finish....Oh the joys of computers! (LOL!)  I do feel very blessed, because I do have another computer to use and someone who is a computer genius is working on my computer. 

So, I will back later this week with some creations....just prepping my mom's computer to do the job.

Blessings and Hugs!

Mary

4 comments:

Linda B said...

Welcome back;) Thank goodness for your mother's assistance with her computer!

Primitive Paper said...

Hope you had a great vacation lady!!! It's always good to get away but even better to come home. Looking forward to your lovely creations.

Janet said...

glad you are home safe and sound. I hope you get the computer up and going soon. Talk soon.

Hugs ~~ Janet

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

Welcome home - glad your DH is working magic on your pc! :) My package arrived this weekend and I wanted to say thank you - the card and daily thought book are both stunning. My daughter was as excited by the stamps as I was - so we both thank you.