Saturday, July 03, 2010

Meander Book





I created this Meander book using a tutorial from Splitcoaststampers.  It was a lot of fun to make and so super easy.

I used lots of October Afternoon papers from their Fly a kite, Thrift shop and Cherry Hill collection.

The digital stamps are from Doodle Pantry - I love those ants....well all of Laurie's illustrations.  I colored the image with my Copic markers.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Many Blessings,

Mary

Sharing the Love:  Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all your who hope in the LORD. Psalm 31:4

4 comments:

rlo said...

your meander book is absolutely lovely. love the colors!

Shawna said...

Now how cute is that? I swear Mary, you make the darlingist (is that a word? LOL) things! I would love to win this!!!! Or anything you make for that matter.

Anonymous said...

That project is so cool! I love it. I have seen ones manufactured several years ago and thought that would be fun. I always wondered if I made one for a friend - would she like it or just though it was sort of dumb. Glad to know I was ahead of time on my thinking. I would love to win this for such a great example! Thanks for showing us your great project. Now, to develve into it more...

Chris R. from Iowa

ckrobinson01@hotmail.com

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!