Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Going on Vacation

Good morning!  I wanted to stop in and say hello!   The boys and I are going on vacation for the rest of this week and won't be home until Saturday.  Whooo hoo!  I am so ready for this mini vacation.  We all are.


I wanted to leave you with a little eye candy!  I used the new digi stamp set from Doodle Pantry to create this sweet little tag.   I love Laurie's illustrations.    

Check out the Doodle Pantry store and you still have one day left to catch her sale.  Go to Clearly Delightful to get the scoop on the SALE. 

I hope you have a fantabulous week!  There will not be any Fabulous Friday Video this week, since we will be out of town. 

Deets:
Ink:  Copic Markers
Paper:  October Afternoon - Thrift Shop Collection
Accessories:  Vintage green seam binding, crochet flower from my aunt, little pearls, (2) different scallop punchs from SU! and glossy accents by Ranger

Thanks for stopping by and many blessings,

Mary

Sharing the Love:  And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.  Romans 8:28

4 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

How sweet! Super design and coloring.

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

your tags are so cute, I luv them...I am a huge fan of tags...have a wonderful week!

enjoy *~*

Chrisd said...

Just love it. Wonderful color combination and the crochet flower from your aunt looks marvelous on it. Safe travels!

Michele said...

What a beautiful tag! Love the vintage feel of it!