Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Free File for you!

Good afternoon fellow crafters....



I have been creating in Illustrator and have designed a few .svg files. 

I created a pendant .svg file for you to use on your cards or scrapbook pages or whatever else you can dream up.  How cool is that!?!!  (LOL!)  I know that this is an extremely simple and easy file to create...but we've all got to start somewhere. =)

Tips: 
  1. The size of the pendants (8 in a row) are 5.15" (L) x 1.18" (W).  Of coarse you can re size the file to whatever fits your needs. 
  2. Using the size as it is I was able to cut my patterned paper into  (I used October Afternoon's - The Thrift Shop collection. LOL!) 5.5" (L) x 1.5" (W) strips.  That way I was able to arrange the paper strips on my 12 x12 mat all at once.  The program that I use with my Cricut Expression is Sure Cuts A Lot.
  3. Most important...Have fun creating. =)

NOTE:  This file is free.  Please use it for your personal use.  If you use the cut items on your cards or projects that you sell, please link back to my blog and give credit where credit is due. =)   Do not sell this file, direct people back here to get it for free.  I know that this is an uber simple file and I am not worried about anyone not giving credit...but a disclaimer is needed no matter how small or simple my creations are.  Thank you for your support.  You're awesome!

So without further delay....Click this link to download your Free .Svg Pendant File.

Here is a PDF file.

If you use this file please leave a comment and a link to your project. I'd love to see your creativity!
 
I have a few more free .svg files that I'll be posting within the next few weeks.
 
Blessings to you and Happy Creating!
 
Mary
 
Sharing the Love -Quote: "Life is like a bicycle.  To keep your balance you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein.

3 comments:

marsha said...

So cute and what a great idea!

Hugs, Marsha

Shawna said...

Cute idea, cute card!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Thankyou mary! this is adorable! Hope all is well.