Friday, July 02, 2010

Fabulous Friday


 

This was a quick and easy card to make.  It reminds me of my childhood summers.  I used more October Afternoon - Fly a kite and Thrift shop papers to create the pin wheels.



I hope this inspired you to create some pin wheels for your projects.  If you make any pin wheels please share your creations with me in the comments section, I'd love to see what you create.

Have a super safe Fourth of July! 

Card Details:
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink - Vintage Picnic sentiments.
Paper:  October Afternoon - Fly a Kite and Thrift Shop papers, Kraft CS from PTI and a Jane Austen book.
Ink:  Drk Choco ink from PTI
Accessories: SU! mini circle punch

Many Blessings,

Mary

Sharing the Love:  He who has begun a good work in you will  complete it until the day of Jesus Christ.  Philippians 4:6

2 comments:

rlo said...

what a great tutorial. i'll have to try those pinwheels! they always looks so puzzling, but thanks for showing us. very very helpful.

Lori said...

Thanks for the link to the tutorial ! I'll be making some of these soon.

Lori