Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Doodle Pantry Release Day


Good Morning!  Isn't this buttercup beauitful? I love Laurie's illustrations. Check our her blog, Clearly Delightful for all the details.  There is an awesome mixture of realistic images and whimsical images.  They are so much fun to color.=)

Make sure you check out the DT to see all of the wonderful creations that they've made.

Laurie (Owner/Illustrator)

Thanks for stopping by and hope you leave uplifted and inspired to create.

Many Blessings,

Mary

Sharing the Love: For He will give His angels [especial] charge over you to accompany and defend and preserve you in all your ways [of obedience and service].  Psalm 91:11

5 comments:

Maria Matter said...

this is lovely Mary!! beautifully colored buttercups and great design with your papers & lace!
blessings!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

such a pretty card Mary! I love the "summery" feeling of it!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Mary, you did a fabulous job with this image. I love the addition of the lace... so pretty!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

This is really gorgeous mary! I hope all is well. :)

Laurie Wilson said...

aAACK! I can't believe I missed this one! I thought for sure I left a comment earlier. I love this card, it is so pretty and fresh looking!

Hey just to let you know, that your email is rejecting email from me (sniff!). Not sure what is wrong, but I am unable to email you, dear!