Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Vintage Office kit


I was able to finish up taking the photo's of the other kit that I mentioned the other day.  Here it is!
This is a Vintage inspired office kit. This kit was so fun and was inspired by a trip to my local antique shop. 

The kit contains:

1 - 12" ruler ribbon (new)
1 - 12" kraft or cream re-purposed lace (each kit will vary)
2 - Lg. brass finshed brads (new)
2 - Brass finished T-pin and loop pin. (new)
1 - Tape dispenser charm (new)
1 - Antique finished flat charm found at our local antique store.
2 - Gold embossed label tags (new)
2 - handstamped calendar peices
2 - handstamped original peices
2 - papers from OA - Thrift Shop (Double sided) (new)
4 - sheets of two differnt kinds of graph paper (new)


Please check out my Etsy shop for this new kit.

I am currently working on some samples and I will post those later tonight or tomorrow.

Many Blessings,

Mary

Sharing the Love:  All things work together for good to them that love God.  Romans 8:28

No comments: