Saturday, June 05, 2010

Sugar Creek Hollow - Blog Hop

Happy Saturday Ladies!   Thanks for joining us for Sugar Creek Hollow's Blog Hop.  Tracy the owner of SCH is such a sweet lady.  She asked me to take part in the Blog Hop and I just love the images that she offers.....so all I could say was.....Yes, I'd love to join the Blog Hop.  Make sure you begin at JOANS blog and follow the links.   You'll be over flowing with inspiration by the time you are done.


I created a card using this wonderful Bee Image from SCH...Isn't it beautiful!  I also use October Afternoons doily stamp from their Thrift Shop collection, cream crochet lace, may arts red silk ribbon, kraft card stock from PTI, and the dark chocolate paper is from my LSS.  I colored the Bee with my copic markers, distressed the edges with TH distressing ink and the wings are sparkly....I used my copic clear spica pen.....



The inside of the card and the sentiment is from the doodle pantry.   

Make sure you visit all of the SCH ladies.....your next stop is JOSELINE.

Many Blessings!

Mary

Sharing the Love:  Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.  Psalm 138:7

18 comments:

Nancy said...

Simply beAutiful!!

Loretta said...

Wonderful stuff, Mary!!!

MiamiKel said...

beautifully done, Mary! So nice to have you at SCH as a guest DT this month!

Joan said...

Great card - I like your matting around the outside of the image.

Joseline said...

Great job Mary!! I love how you shaped the center of the card. Makes it very unique.

LuLu said...

Stunning cArd and whAt A greAt imAge. I think your secret letter is the little one in red!

Lou
x

Gloria Westerman said...

I love this.....so cheerful.....And greAt coloring.....thAnk you

Donna Moore said...

beautiful card Mary!!!

HappyCrafter said...

Lovely card, both inside and out.

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

very nice card. Loved the irregular shape of the frame! Thanks for the hop and the chance to win.

Stephanie said...

Oh I love this, one of my favorite images from SCH!

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

Wow-wee! Stunning card Moe!
:-)

Primitive Paper said...

Mary, thanks for helping us out today. Your work is so lovely and I appreciate your help.

Bernadette Bliss said...

Mary, This is just a beautiful and simple card. I love using craft paper and you have added such a touch of elegance to it with the lace and ribbon. ~B~

Nancy said...

Mary, this is beautiful!! It is so nice to have you on board this month at Sugar Creek Hollow!!

peggysue said...

That is a lovely image, but you made it lovely with your layout and embellishments. So pretty! And I saw the news on another post about the baptisms at your church, that's always such a blessing! I love it when we have baptisms at our church.

Laurie Wilson said...

Gorgeous card! Wow, that is some fantastic coloring on the bee!

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

This is so pretty. I just joined the SCH DT and I can't wait to get this stamp! I love bees. You did a beautiful job coloring this.