Monday, June 14, 2010

Moe Joe Designs - Blog Challenge #6



Good Morning Ladies!   It's June and I have another Moe Joe Designs Blog Challenge for you.

We have another sketch challenge this month.   Whooo hoo!

Challenge Details:

1. Please enter a link to your card on Mr. Linky.

2. You have until Monday, June 28, 2010 by midnight to enter.

3. On Tuesday, June 29, 2010: I will post the blog candy winner.

4. Use any stamps that you like.

5. Use any paper products that you'd like. (No specific company is required.)

6. You must share the Challenge photo on your blog that links back to this post.

And as always...........The goal is to have FUN and INSPIRE each other.

BLOG CANDY
There will be some blog candy like noraml - but I do not have any photographs of the blog candy.  Like normal it will includes some stamps, embellishments and paper.  As soon as I get a photo of the blog candy  I will post a photo.


EXAMPLES

I made a set of (3) cards using the sketch challenge for you.      








Deets on the card:
Stamps:  Doodle Pantry - Hang in There
Ink:  Copic Markers
Paper:  Kraft CS - PTI, October Afternoon - Fly a Kite Collection
Accesories - SU! small circle punch - I used for the scallops and the Martha Stewart Circle cutter for all the circles.

Thank you for stopping by today!

Many Blessings,

Mary

Sharing the Love:  But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.  Philip. 4:19


7 comments:

Crystal said...

Mary what a GREAT sketch and love your creation.....

Chrisd said...

Great sketch and I will be trying it out. Thanks Mary!

Pat (mspfd) said...

These are so well done. Great sketch!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Mary, this is SO adorable!! and your coloring is awesome!

HappyCrafter said...

oh my, these are so sweet! I love the whimsical feel of the layout and finished effect. Great job!!

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

Loved the sketch so much, I had to come back and pay along! :)

Maria Matter said...

these are so adorable Mary! I love the look of white ink on kraft! Wonderful papers and design!
Hugs & blessings!