1. Please enter a link to your card on Mr. Linky.
2. You have until Monday, June 28, 2010 by midnight to enter.
3. On Tuesday, June 29, 2010: I will post the blog candy winner.
4. Use any stamps that you like.
5. Use any paper products that you'd like. (No specific company is required.)
6. You must share the Challenge photo on your blog that links back to this post.
And as always...........The goal is to have FUN and INSPIRE each other.
There will be some blog candy like noraml - but I do not have any photographs of the blog candy. Like normal it will includes some stamps, embellishments and paper. As soon as I get a photo of the blog candy I will post a photo.
I made a set of (3) cards using the sketch challenge for you.
Deets on the card:
Stamps: Doodle Pantry - Hang in There
Ink: Copic Markers
Paper: Kraft CS - PTI, October Afternoon - Fly a Kite Collection
Accesories - SU! small circle punch - I used for the scallops and the Martha Stewart Circle cutter for all the circles.
Thank you for stopping by today!
Sharing the Love: But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philip. 4:19