Friday, June 25, 2010

It's here....(finally)


Here is today's card!  It's bright and cheery!  Not my normal colors....but I think it worked out.


                            


So what do you think?  Still lots of room for improvement....(the perfectionist is coming out in me...I can't help it! LOL! )   Better than last week.  You do get to hear me talk to myself. LOL!

I will be uploading the Ruffle crepe paper ribbon to my Etsy shop later tonight or tomorrow.  It's so much fun to work with!

Materials:
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink - Life and Scattered Showers
Paper:  SU! In color CS, PTI - Stampers White Select
Ink:  SU! Burmuda Bay and Melon Mombo, Color Box - Chesnut Roan
Accessories:  Moe Joe Designs - Ruffle crepe paper ribbon. (Will post late tonight or tomorrow in my etsy shop)

Thanks for stopping by and for your patience!

Have a super fantabulous weekend!

Mary

Sharing the Love: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.  Colossians 1:17

1 comment:

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

Love the bright and cheerful colors. :)