Saturday, June 19, 2010



I have a new product in my Etsy shop. Let me introduce to you "Daily Thoughts" mini journals.

Have you ever wished that you had jotted down a few words on a special day that would help jog your memory a few days, weeks, months or even years later? I know I have, and this is how "Daily Thoughts" was born.

Each "Daily Thoughts" journal is designed, hand cut, stitched, bound and decorated by me.

These journals are perfect for any age. My oldest son who is 13 years old, loves his journal and is jotting down his thoughts several days a week. What an awesome habit to get into.
"Daily Thoughts" journals are perfect for gift giving to yourself or someone special. I am giving a journal as a gift to a couple to take on their honey moon.

There are several different styles that I am uploading today to my Etsy shop. There should be a style that fits you perfectly.


This is a photo of the what the inside pages say.
Thank you for stopping by today and soon you'll be able to check out all the styles in my Etsy shop.
Blessings,
Mary
Sharing the Love: The LORD on high is mightier than the noise of many waters, yea, than the mighty waves of the sea. Psalm 93:4

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Hi Mary! Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog. I love these journals. Especially the inside pages such a wonderful idea. you did a beautiful job with these.
hugs,
Rachel

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

What neat journals! Mary you are so crafty!
:-)

Chrisd said...

Mary
What a lovely idea for a special little gift!How thoughtful of you.

Primitive Paper said...

Oooooowee Mary...these are so bright and cheery! Love everything about them but especially love all of the various DP you have used.