Monday, June 28, 2010

How does your garden grow?


I went out this morning to check on our potted garden.  And lookie what I found?  Yeppers some ubery cute baby cucumbers and a few small green tomatoes.   Soooo excited that our garden is growing.  

This is our third year having a potted garden.  We live in an apartment complex and the last two years we did peppers, tomatoes and herbs.  We grew plum tomatoes, cherry tomatoes and grape tomatoes.  We had lots and lots of red and yellow variety tomatoes coming our our ears and quite a few green peppers.   But this year we expanded our little potted garden to include potatoes, different variety of bell peppers, strawberries and cucumbers.  Yummy! 

I'll have something crafty to share with you later on today or tomorrow.  I am working on Doodle Pantry samples for the July 5 release.  That's just around the corner!

Thanks for stopping by and many blessings,

Mary


Sharing the Love:  The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. Psalm 18:1

3 comments:

Chrisd said...

I found in our garden today baby tiny tomatoes .Grow baby grow baby. Yours look great!

Rose Gold said...

Your tomatoes are good. I have more herbs and a little bit of potato plants, lettuce, and tomatoes too. My plants are growing well because of the compost soil we bought. It really works on the garden.

Crystal Swan said...

Those are very healthy tomatoes you got there. To think its grown on a pot, its hard to get that kind of tomatoes. You surely knows how to take care of them on a potted garden. Congratulations.