Saturday, June 26, 2010

Happy Birthday


I created this card for my son's friend, that had a Birthday earlier this month.  My son and his friends are totally into their iPod touches.  Any hoot....my son wanted me to draw an iPod touch.  (I just love how my boys think I'm so talented....LOL!  When I only pretend...LOL!) 

This is what I ended up creating. I quickly doodled an iPod touch shape and created a few of the icons (or application - my son corrected me LOL!).  (Don't look to closely - they are unevenly shaped. LOL!)

All that matters is his friend loved his Birthday card.   The "Happy Birthday" sentiment is from Papertrey Inks - Birthdays sentiments stamp set.

I am still not 100% better, so I am going to rest.  Hope you have a super fantabulous weekend! 

Random thoughts:
I am so excited for tomorrow. We are having a bi-lingual service, our Spanish Pastor will be preaching and someone will translate into English...I love these types of services! 

Blessings,

Mary

Sharing the Love:  Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.  Eph. 4:29


4 comments:

Maria Matter said...

oh I like this Mary! fabulous teen card!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Mary, this is genius! What a very cool card. I love it!

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

I love it! I can't tell the icons/apps aren't perfect and I do think you are that talented!!! LOL ;)

Paru Mahtani said...

Thanks so much for sharing Mary! My 14 year old's b'day is coming up next week and I wanted to make him a really cool card! If he could I'm sure he would live in his IPOd!! Thanks for the inspiration!
Will link your blog for sure, once I make my card and post it on my blog.
God Bless!