Friday, June 18, 2010

Fabulous Friday

Well I am starting something new.....can you say..."YEAH!" LOL! I love, love, love Kristine Werners weekly videos! She has inspired me for the past couple of years to create and I am grateful. I have been wanted to create videos for a long time and I have finally taken the plunge.

As you are aware, my videos are not the greatest yet. LOL! We all have to start somewhere. I know that I will not be a K. Werner and nor do I want to be her. =) I want to be me and share my creativity with you.

So beginning today there will be a weekly video tutorial for you that I hope it will inspire you to create. I am calling them "Fabulous Friday Videos".

As always please share your thoughts....all comments are welcome.





(Sorry for the LOOOOOONG delay. I have been working on this for the past couple of hours! LOL! It's comical....well I hope all the editing was done properly....LOL! I will get better, I promise. )

Note: I just watch this again...and had to laugh. I normally wounldn't have posted the low quality video....but I have worked on it for such a long time....that even though this video is laughable...ROTFL!!!! kind of funny.....it's going to have to do, until next Friday. )


I hope you enjoyed. Have a super Fantabulous weekend!


Many Blessings!


Mary

Sharing the Love: Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice. Philip. 4:4

Deets:

Digital Stamp: Hang in There from the Doodle Pantry, PTI - Vintage Picnic Sentiments.
Paper: October Afternoon - Fly a Kite, PTI - Kraft CS
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: May Arts jute ribbon

4 comments:

Carla aka scrappypug said...

oohh something to look forward to! yay for you doing something like that!

love that card too.

Maria Matter said...

very sweet Mary!

WTG, with the videos, I'll be watching...

enjoy your weekend!
Blessings!

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

Nicely done - love the card! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Janet said...

Mary - that was so neat to watch and actually hear your voice. What a great job with coloring the wormy - it is so cute. Can't wait to see more videos. Have a great one !!