Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Etsy - Paper Kits for you

Hi ladies!  School is almost out here and the boys are getting soooo excited and so am I!

I had a few requests for some Vintage mini Moe Joe Designs kits.  And I will have 6 avilb. in my Etsy shop tonight.

I also have a few more mini kits that I am working on and hope to get those posted in the next few days!



There are a lot of fun goodies in this vintage kit.

List of Items:
2 yd hand dyed crepe paper ribbon. (new)
1 vintage dyed paper doily (new)
2 misc. Tim Holtz vintage tickets (new)
4 handmade embellishments - each one is different.  (The two with buttons will vary - I found a cute vintage inspired bag of buttons at our local antique store. They are so yummy - they are not real metal....it reminds me of costume jewelry.)
2 golden spiral paper clips (new)
1 mini bag sparkly glitter. (new)
2 handmade re purposed vintage journal tags.  (The book is a Jane Austen book with cream distressed card stock.

Your kit will come packaged in a glassine bag that will be decorated with some extra goodies for you.

I will be posting more kits and some yummy cards using the items in this kit.

Blessing and Hugs!

Mary

Sharing the Love:   I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope.  Psalm 130:5

1 comment:

Laurie Wilson said...

Oh now that kit looks cool!