Saturday, June 05, 2010

Clearly Delightful Montly Blog Challenge

Good morning ladies!  I have two posts for you today.   This post is for Laurie Wilson's - Monthly Blog Challenge.   You get to win some uber yummy blog candy - one of the newly released Doodle Pantry digi stamp set, Laurie has two digi set for you to choose from and they are soooo awesome! 

Enough with the chatter!   Here is my card......



I had so much fun coloring this adorable image!  I colored the image with my Copic markers and then distressed the edges.   I have some of the new Fly a Kite paper from October Afternoon and I had to use it! So my card has a vintage flair. LOL!   I also hand made the crepe paper flower....love how it turned out.

Make sure you stop by Laurie Blog - Clearly Delightful to check out the challenge details and to check out the DT cards.  You will receive loads of inspiration!

Thank for stopping by and don't for the post below is for the Sugar Creek Hollow blog hop.

Many Blessings!

Mary

Sharing the Love:  he LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.   Pslam 138:8

6 comments:

Cassie said...

Hehe, Mary, this is so darn cute! That image just makes me giggle, but I love your design. . .so cute ;D

Georgia Ehrmann said...

I want to have that much fun! It reminds me of my childhood with all of my siblings! Great card and I love the flower!

Maria Matter said...

This is such a fun image, sure to bring smiles!!!
Fabulous Mary!!!
Enjoy your weekend!
blessings!

oh, I rec'd my goodies yesterday! Thank you so so much, I love it all!!!

HappyCrafter said...

What a fun and cheery card!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Aww those little ants are too cute- love your card and the layers!

Laurie Wilson said...

What a cool summer card and your coloring is just fabulous! Love that crinkle flower accent and the papers!