Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Blackleaf Studios Wednesday


Good morning, I have digital card that I created using the sketch that is on the Blackleaf studios blog.   There are offering awesome blog candy, so make sure you head on over and play along.

I want to give a shout out to Tanvi the owner of Blackleaf Studios and say Thank you so very much for allowing me to be apart of her Design Team.  She is the sweetest!  I love her designs.  I know that Blackleaf will continue to grow and expand. 

Well I need to get my son to summer school in a little bit.  Thank you for stopping by and I'll see you later!

Blessings,

Mary

Sharing the Love:   A Psalm of David. The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?   Pslam 27:1

2 comments:

Bogner's said...

Mary, your card turned out so lovely! Thanks so much for your DT creations! Don't hesitate to play along when you all finished with your DT term, we love to see what you make. Your digital creations are fabulous!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This turned out so well. Cute card!