Sunday, May 16, 2010

Rain or Shine Piggy


Happy Sunday to you!  It has been one busy weekend and this morning church service was awesome!  My Pastor preached on Worship and Commitment and it was soooo good!  It was the type of message the encourages you and challenges you to deepen your relationship with God. The presence of God was so strong....a sweet presence. 

I made this little piggy card using the Create a Critter cartridge.  It's sooo cute and easy to use.  My youngest son visits a 5th grade teacher almost every day and talks her ear off! LOL!!!  She was my eldest son 5th grade teacher a couple of years ago and she loves PIGS!  She has a ginormous collection of Pigs and I pretty sure that she doesn't have this pig.     This card is in a pack of cards.  I figure she can use this for her boyfriend....

This week I will be posting several cards from The Doodle Pantry.  I just love Laurie Wilson's images!  They are darling, truly darling.  I have been so busy studying for finals and finishing up reports that I haven't had a lot of time to create.  I am so wiped out by the end of the night, that I just go to sleep.  LOL!

So look for some Doodle Pantry images and a sketch challenge from me.  I still need to buy the prizes so late in the week I'll be posting my 5th Moe Joe Design Challenge and I hope you play along. 

Tonight the boys and I are going to be decorating a cake using the Cricut Cake machine and I'll video tape that with my digital camera.....so be looking for that post as well.  The boys have been bugging me to make something, so we planned for today.

Well I do need to get going and finish up my homework.

Thanks for stopping by and many blessings!

Mary

Sharing the Love:  Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.  Eph. 6:10

5 comments:

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Hi mary! awwwww....what a cute little card! I love this!

Chrisd said...

What an adorable pig! She will love it.Can't wait to see the cake video.Happy studying and continued best wishes with your coursework.

Shawna said...

Looks like you are having so much fun with your Cricut! This is just a super sweet card!

Laurie Wilson said...

Oh my, that pig and umbrella is just too cute!

Pat (mspfd) said...

OMGosh, this has got to be the cutest ever! Talk about putting a smile on someone's face!! Love, love, love this!