Monday, May 10, 2010

My First Video

video

Hello fellow bloggers! This is my first video, so please be kind. =) I have a lot to learn and both my son and I are fighting some cold germs, as you can hear our stuffy noses. (LOL!) I have never edited a video before either, so this is a fun new learning experience for me. Can't wait until all of my finals are done and I can play more. Samuel would love to do more videos too.

NOTE: As you can see....I tried to not show my son's face. (Yes, I did that on purpose. LOL!) This is a level of protection for my boys. So when Samuel does another video - you'll only see his hands and hear his voice. Samuel wants to do a Copic coloring video. =)

I would love to do more videos in the future, so please let me know if you would like to see more and what you'd like to see. Copic or Watercolor tutorials, Cricut expression or Cricut cake tutorials....so please share with me, what you'd like to see.

I received my Cricut Cake that I won from Robyn at My Pink Stamper. Thank you Robyn and Provo Craft for such a wonderful blessing.

Talk with you later!

Mary

Sharing the Love: But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us. 2 Corin. 4:7

1 comment:

Shawna said...

I'd say that was a pretty darn good first video! Way to go Mary! I just know you are going to LOVE the Cricut Cake. Wow, the things the crafting world comes up with! Hugs.