Thursday, May 20, 2010

Moe Joe Designs - Challenge #5


Now that school is done for this semester I can begin again with our monthly Challenge.  We have a sketch challenge for the month of May.




Challenge Details:

1. Please enter a link to your card on Mr. Linky.


2. You have until next Thursday, May 27, 2010 by midnight to enter.

3. On Friday, May 28, 2010: I will post the blog candy winner.

4. Use any stamps that you like.

5. Use any paper products that you'd like. (No specific company is required.)


6. Please share the Challenge photo on your blog that links back to this post.

And as always...........The goal is to have FUN and INSPIRE each other. 

Here is my card for this challenge.  I used the uber adorable Doodle Pantry image.  Love this little bear!




As you can see I used a non-traditional color for my focal image and I love how it turned out!  Our local SBS has the new Cosmo Cricket DeLovely collection and It's soooo different from all the other Cosmo Cricket lines, but I love it just as much!    For the sentiment I used some Basic Grey felt letters.  Too fun! 


The Challenge Candy:


                                          
                                                  18 sheets of 6x6 Cosmo Cricket DeLovely paper.



What is included in the Challenge candy:

18 - sheets of Cosmo Cricket 6x6 DeLovey paper
2 - Imaginisce stamps (octopus and whale - they are too cute!)
3 - hand dyed doilies (Turquoise - matches perfectly with the DeLovely paper)
1 - Pentel While gel pen
1 - Marvey mini glue runner (this is sooo cute!)
1-  and I'll throw in a few more goodies.


Thanks for stopping by today and I can't wait to see what you create!

Many Blessings,

Mary

Sharing the Love:  My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning: I say, more than they that watch for the morning.  Psalm 130:6

Don't forget to add your link:


7 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Very cool sketch, Mary! I love your card! What great colors, super sweet bear done up in blue, and awesome mix of papers.

Deb Neerman said...

WoW, love this sketch ... and your fabulous card! I think I need to play along, lolol ...

Georgia Ehrmann said...

I love your sketch and your card is wonderful! I think I will try my hand at the challenge if the weekend doesn't get in my way! lol!

Deb Neerman said...

I added my card to the linky-thingy but I was a l'il "fast and loose" with the sketch, lolol! Sketches and me ... well, we don't see eye-to-eye!

Thanks for a fun challenge; I'll definitely be back, Kiddo!

Sending hugs!

Maria Matter said...

this is adorable Mary!
I didn't know you did a challenge!!!! I'm making a note and will play along!!!
Blessings!

dining tables said...

Wow! You made something so beautiful out of that nice layout! You are really so creative.

Maria Matter said...

sliding in under the wire Mary!!!
Have a great evening!
Blessings!