Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Heritage Crochet Etsy Shop


Two posts in one day! Can you believe it....LOL! I wanted to let you know of our Crochet Etsy shop called Heritage Crochet. My mom crochets baby booties. She loves to crochet and we have lots of different styles. They only cost $11.00 per pair plus shipping.

Our most popular pair of booties right now is the Milwaukee Brewers (button booties).

Well check out our Etsy store and share your thoughts with me.

Many Blessings,

Mary

Sharing the Love:
For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. 2 Corin. 4:16

1 comment:

Laurie Wilson said...

Those booties are the cutest! Oh my makes me sometimes want another little girl. (no! stop thinking that!) Wishing you and your mom much success!