Saturday, May 01, 2010

Happy National Scrapbook Day



Isn't this little girl adorable?  I just love her.  I used paper piecing technique and my Copics to color her in.  I used the uber yummy October Afternoon - Ducks in Row paper.

The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink - Signature Greetings set by Dawn McVey

There are lots of local goings on about National Scrapbook Day, but that's way to many people for me. (LOL!)  Online Festivities:  My Pink Stamper is celebrating all day long there's challenges and prizes.  So you should go and check it out.

Have a great day!

Many Blessings,

Mary

Sharing the Love:  Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.    Psalm 55:22

3 comments:

Shawna said...

Love this card Mary. Paper piecing is one of my very favorite techniques and your use of it is spot on! What could be better than clothing to paper piece? Have a lovely Sunday and keep those cards coming!

Maria Matter said...

Adorable Mary! your paper piecing is fab!!
Blessings!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Such a darling card! I love the paper piecing you did on her dress and boots. I wish I had boots to match my dress! (not that I wear dresses!!!lol!)