Sunday, May 09, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


Isn't this the most adorable teacup?  I purchased the .svg template from Waltzingmouse Stamps.   I made a bunch of these for family and friends this Mother's Day.  I used some of my all time favorite double sided paper from my stash, Heather Bailey's Fresh Cut and American Crafts Dear Lizzy Collection.

The template is so super easy to use.  I am loving using the SCAL software.  Too fun!

My youngest has some icky germs trying to bother him and he is running a mid-high fever.  So, we are staying home from church this morning and let me tell you it feels weird. LOL!  I'll be plugging in a preaching CD and cuddling with my little man who isn't feeling the greatest.  He is even more of a snuggle bunny when his temp is over 102. Silly germs are not welcome!  I am thankful and blessed beyond measure to be a Mother.

I hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day!

Blessings,

Mary

Sharing the Love:   Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.  Proverbs 31: 28.

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Bet the recipients of these fabulous teacups were just delighted. Very cute! Hope your little guy is feeling better today!