Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cheery Tuesday


I am having fun with the new Cosmo Cricket DeLovely collection.  It is sooo bright and cheery!   Isn't this image adorable!?!!?!  It's a FREEBIE from Doodle Pantry.  How cool is that!!   Laurie has an awesome selection of FREEBIE and the rest of her stamps are stinkn' adorable and really inexpensive.

Don't forget to play along with my challenge in the post below.

Thanks for stopping by today and many, many, blessings to you!

Mary

Sharing the Love:  or the LORD shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken. Proverbs 3:26

4 comments:

Carla aka scrappypug said...

beautiful card... I really love the paper too and it's on my wish list!

Michelle | Sales Sheets said...

I really love that card! I really like the blue frilly lace on the edge of the frame. I also like the cute and pink tiny birdies.

Chrisd said...

So fresh and sweet. I just love the paper and the colors you selected also. What a cute image from Doodle Pantry.

Crystal said...

So beautiful Mary, I LOVE these colors and that pretty added doilie!!!!