Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Blackleaf Studios Wednesday

This Wednesday it is a sketch challenge over at Blackleaf Studios. Check out the details and play along for a change to win some uber digital goodness from Blackleaf Studios.

Blackleaf Studios has a wonderful selection of Freebies to choose from as well. Check them out HERE.

Below is the card I did for the sketch challenge.





Isn't this the cutest digital set in the world!!?!?!!?!???? I just love this Baby Boy Doodles Graphics set.

The Design Team has made some uber adorable cards using this set....and you won't want to miss it.
Please go to Blackleaf Studios Blog for all of the details.
Thank you for stopping by and many blessings!
Mary
Sharing the Love:
For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; 2 Corin. 4:17




5 comments:

Carla aka scrappypug said...

awww how precious!

Bogner's said...

Mary, this turned out fabulous! I love how you used the sketch! Great card!

Emily Leiphart said...

I love your interpretation of this sketch! You have a wonderful blog and many fabulous creations.

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, this IS the cutest digital set in the world! LOVE this card ... especially that pretty blue with the kraft card stock! Yummy!

Laurie Wilson said...

That's digital? Oh my, I wish i knew how to print color digitals.... humph, my printer only does good black lines. What a lovely card you made with those, and I bet it was a breeze to put together with no stamping/masking/or coloring it! Very nice!