Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Blackleaf Studios Wedensday


Good Morning!  I have another Blackleaf Studios creation to share with you.  Our DT had a challenge to create an item using the Army graphics or Army digital stamp set and metal accents.  I choose to work with the graphics this time around.  I made a digital invitation that I printed out and a bag topper for the treat bags.


It is so easy to use the graphic set that Blackleaf has to make digital items.  I just love the Army graphic set.  My boys are ALL boy through and through and they love all things Army.  But what boy doesn't.  I am going to use this set of invites and bag topper for my youngest son's Birthday that is coming this fall. 

In the picture above you are seeing the front of the card.




This is the backside of the invite.   I used my Photoshop Elements version 7 to create these items and printed them from my desk top printer that is 3 plus years old.  (Can you believe that my printer is that old and still works like a charm. LOL!)

As always....Blackleaf Studios would like for you to join in the fun and create with us.   Please hop on over to the BLS blog and play along.   You can win an awesome digital stamp set from BLS.  It's a win - win for you.  Don't forget that they have FREEBIES for you as well, check them out HERE

Check out what the awesome and uber talented DT members did as well.

Tracy
Ashley
Martha (Guest DT)
Rachel
Raechelle
Jen (Guest DT)

Thanks for stopping by today!

Mary 

Sharing the Love:  I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope.  Psalm 130:5

1 comment:

Bogner's said...

I have to tell you again this is just an amazing idea. You did such a great and fabulous job with this challenge!