Thursday, April 29, 2010

Woodgrain - One Layer Card


This is the 4 card set that I made for my aunt.  I totally cased this card from The Kraft Room blog that was showcased on K. Werner's Blog the other day for her card challenge.  I drew inspiration from this card.  I didn't have the new PTI dies or stamps but I did have some nestie dies that I used.


This is what the entire card looks like.   So what do you think?

Supplies used:
Stamps:  SU! Woodgrain Bkgrd, PTI-New Leaf, Mega Mixed Messages, Signature Greetings.
Paper:  Kraft CS from Local SBS.
Ink:  Chalk Ink - Chestnut Roan, PTI - New Leaf and Vintage Cream.
Accessories:  Nesties dies, White Gel Pen.

Have a wonderful day!

Mary

Sharing the Love:  The LORD is gracious and righteous, our God is full of compassion.  Psalm 116:5 (NIV)


1 comment:

Shawna said...

Love it! Can never get enough inspiration for masculine cards! Nice job Mary.