Friday, April 16, 2010

Promises


I just love this adroable image from Pure Innocence (My Favorite Things) and the sentiment from Clear Dollar Stamps is one of my favorites. 

God truly does keep his promises!

I used some uber yummy Cosmo Cricket paper - Garden Variety.   I colored the image with my Copic Markers.

I don't have  a lot of time....I hope you have a super splenderific weekend!

Blessings,

Mary

Sharing the Love: Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: Psalm 139:23

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Awwww how precious, Mary! I just used this same Pure Innocence image too. Have a great weekend ;D

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

Absolutely lovely!!!! Such a fun card!

:-)

Chrisd said...

She is a cutie. I just love that verse with the Pure Innocence images too and those papers are so pretty. Have a great weekend too!